Monday, January 30, 2006

Is Anybody Out There?

There is that age-old question again... But seriously though, in this world of high-speed communication, do people really take any notice of what someone else has put on the internet, unless it in some way benefits that person?

I certainly did wonder when I paid for my own professional website to be designed. So, isn't it interesting that I should be here writing a "blog" purely for the need to express myself? (And of course, highlight my appalling spelling to the world!) Well, it is in fact down to a work colleague who has his own blog. So, if you feel this blog is rubbish you can blame him in some way!

So, at this point, I think it might be wise to end this first post. Especially as I have lots of work to do and I'm off to see Munich in a little while. Will let you (whoever stumbles onto this blog) know how the film is.

Ta Ta

1 Comments:

Blogger darren said...

hey danny,

nice blog - black background, very sexy and what the fuck is that photo all about!

writing my blog is turning out to be very cathartic - telling everyone publicly how i'm feeling. i never thought it would turn out that way and maybe it will change and develop over time. but for now i'm enjoying trying to sum up my day in a few paragraphs.

so keep going - i'm really intersted in what style you'll write with.

and stop rubbing it in that i'm no longer a 20 something!

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home