Thursday, February 09, 2006

We are GO for launch!

So, it had seemed that my plans had been confirmed. Having spoken to the charming K at STA Travel, my ticket was being finalised with, what seemed like, a little reward attached to it!

When confirming my purchase today, with the final payment, I was to discover that Malaysian Airlines, for reasons unknown to me, had included a FREE "side-trip". "What is a "side-trip"?" I hear you ask... (well, at least that's what I was wondering!)

Basically... Malaysian Airlines was offering a FREE domestic return to anywhere within Malaysia! Now, who am I to turn down an offer like that? So, my supposed long-haul flight has now been spread out, somewhat. (Thank the Lord!)

The plan...

24th July

Leave from Heathrow (London) to Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

25th July
Arrive in KL... Spend a couple of days sight-seeing.

27th July
Catch a midday flight to Singapore (courtesy of Malaysian Airlines, thank you!)

30th July
With shopping bags at bursting point, fly back to KL to catch my connection to NZ.

31st July
Arrive in Auckland, NZ (finally!)

So, all in all, a nice little suprise start to my "adventure of epic proportions!"


So, my friend S was right when she said to me that in my last post I sounded more jubilant than sad at the prospect of leaving... Well currently, I'm ECSTATIC!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home