Wednesday, March 22, 2006

One down, one to go!

Yet again, I can look at the date of my last post and realize that I have slacked off with this blog. It would be no surprise to me if my friends, always supportive of me, have given up bothering to check for updates!

So, what does the title of this blog refer to?

I have managed to hand over the lease of my place to a nice Australian couple. The other house-mates are happy as am I. So everybody being happy lets out a nice positive energy - so important when you officially pass the first day of Spring and it feels like the first day of Winter!

This weekend will be busy spent packing all my things, doing an in-door car boot sale with my mother and advertising my car! All so simple!

Currently at work, so I should probably maximize my time this morning before my meeting this morning... Oh, the joys of work!

Have a good day! (To any poor buggers who stumble across this! Haha!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home