Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Just a quick thought on…

Vibes. What is it about vibes that are so difficult to read?

If I ask a friend, she will tell me that the inability to read vibes is a male thing. I, of course, beg to differ. Having trained as an actor, I have learnt to read vibes, body language and tone of voice. So why is it, that still, I can’t seem to pick up simple vibes. I am, of course, referring to vibes that are supposedly directed at me from the opposite sex.

Now whilst I understand that most girls, if I dare to be so general, don’t always like the overly direct approach that most men tend to favour, why must some woman (and I have to be very careful here) be so coy? Is it a defensive mechanism? Or are women so smart that they enjoy seeing men stumble, ponder and confuse themselves over signals they are or think they are receiving?

Answers on a postcard to...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home